Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Tuesday after I got off work I went out to eat with two good friends at Hacienda I had fun and ate some good food , Hope we can do it again soon : )

 
Then Wednesday we went out to eat  at this place ^ LOL
 
 




 More pictures above the restaurant we went to Wednesday , as you come in they have this really pretty fountain me and Lex took a pick in front of as you can see : We tried to get Lex to throw a penny in and make a wish but she just held on to the penny  LOL :)



 
 
 
Lexis school had there Valentines Party today above is her as we are getting ready to take here to school and below is her at her party being silly :)
 
 






Lexis class Bulletin board  my baby is a snowflake unique and special , just like snowflakes no two people are the same ;)






 This all the goodies she got from her classes party :)


Did my nails again today this is what they look like and the nail polish I used

Base coat -L.A. Colors brand in Bliss its a very light lavender color
next coat - Also L.A. brand  in Deluxe gold sparkle
heart- L.A. Colors  in Art Deco in Poppin' pink

Top coat- L.A. Colors Base coat / Top coat



 
My V-day gift to my family :) Chutes & Ladders :) my daughter loves board games especially this one I was debating on this one and Candyland :)
 
I mustache you a question will you be our Valentine? :$)
Happy Valentines Day to all my Blogging friends Love each and ever one of you bunches of Hugs and Kisses from my house to yours Hope Your V-day was as good as mine :) Till next time MUAH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment