Monday, June 30, 2014

Halfway there


20 Weeks Pregnant with Cupcake



How far along? 20 weeks 1 day! I am officially halfway there!
Total weight gain: ? No scale in house
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: I know I'm staying up too late and I wake up  3-4 times through out the night  to use the restroom or to get a drink of water
Best moment this week: knowing I'm halfway to meeting our Cupcake
Miss anything?  Nope
Movement: Yes - I feel movement on a daily basis now although it's still quite light and nothing too strong...no big kicks yet!
Food cravings: Nope, but I have been really hungry this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Labour signs: No.
Symptoms: Bigger boobs LOL hormonal acne,
Belly button in or out? Out

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Shopping for our little Cupcake

Xo
Jamie

Were else I am on the web: 

 Facebook under : Jamie Sinclair 
Instagram: under: Jrs8727
Twitter under: JRS1987
Pinterest under: Jamie Sinclair
Gmail is : jrs8727@gmail.com
Youtube although no videos uploaded yet : jrs19871

No comments:

Post a Comment