Saturday, June 28, 2014

My day

Well pretty boring day went through some baby clothes someone sent me to see what I wanted ,I been thinking about names for the little cupcake baking in my belly right now I like Zoey Lynn but until I am positive on what we are going to name her she is just going to be cupcake . Yesterday got my second shot from my in home nurse . The shots I'm getting are to keep me from going into early labor, because with my daughter lou lou she was born 6 weeks early . So we don't want no early baby this time around we want health happy baby .I am going to do a Instagram July photo challenge I will post the list at the end of the post.
I think I'm going to do sort of a pregnancy blog/journal till cupcake(baby) makes her grand entrances

How far along I am:
19 weeks and 7 days

Total weight gain: ? No scale in house I started with a pre-pregnancy weight was 108 last doctor vist 119

Maternity clothes?  Yes mainly pants 


Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of the baby an that we were having another girl 


Miss anything? U mm.... not really      

Movement: Yes!! I do feel cupcake moving , I think I have for a little while, I hope its cupcake and not strong gas bubbles LOL eww .

Food cravings: not really sweet stuff Ice cream

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really 



Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: hormonal acne, pregnancy nose 

Belly button in or out? Out

Happy or moody most of the time: happy,and tried if that's a mood


Looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment!

Well that's all for now it is late I need to get my beauty rest so I can continue to grow cupcake, and I will leave with pictures for July photo challenge

XO Jamie 







Were else I am on the web: 

 Facebook under : Jamie Sinclair 
Instagram: under: Jrs8727
Twitter under: JRS1987
Pinterest under: Jamie Sinclair
Gmail is : jrs8727@gmail.com
Youtube although no videos uploaded yet : jrs19871

No comments:

Post a Comment